If you face “QuickBooks Save as PDF Not Working“, it probably happens due to an upgrade to Windows 10, but some other reasons also lead to this problem in your application. In this article, we’ll discuss the possible causes and the tested solutions provided by experts to fix the “QuickBooks could not save your form as a pdf file” error.
QB provides customized facilities to its users to manage their data and export various financial essentials like forms, statements, pay stubs, invoices, etc. But while exporting them into a PDF file may pop up an error that obstructs your working manner.
To directly get in touch with a QuickBooks Professional for help, you can 24*7 dial a toll-free number (800)-314-0226 and ask for the fixation of QuickBooks Report to PDF not working.
What can cause QuickBooks Unable to Create a PDF File from a Form?
Primarily, when a user has upgraded its system to a newer version (Windows 10) and tries to save the form as a pdf file, QuickBooks Form to PDF Error occurs. But, several other factors may also lead to this problem listed below.
- The QB PDF converter is not activated.
- If the PDF converter is running in an offline mode, the error occurs.
- Sometimes users try to export the file when the device is not ready.
- A drag connected to the printer and MS XPS file writer on the XPS port can pop up the error screen.
- Any issue with printing transactions/reports is another possible reason for this glitch.
Also Read- QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Save as PDF not working issue:
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Now in the programs and files search box, type Print Management.
- You will see the Print Management program at the top, then click on that to open.
- The Print Management page will open up, then click on Print Server available on the left side of the window.
- Click on the name of your PC and then the Printers option.
- Delete the existing Microsoft XPS Document Writer by making right-click on that.
- After deleting, right-click on the blank area below the printers, then opt for Add Printer.
- As a result of the above step, the Network Printer Installation Wizard will launch on your screen.
- Here, you need to click on Create a New Port and then Add a new printer.
- From the drop-down menu, select Local Port.
- In the Enter a Port Name section, the user is required to type XPS.
- After that, click OK and then Next.
- On this Printer Driver page, choose the Install a new driver option.
- Here, you’ll see a Have Disk option, then click on that.
- Now, browse to the newly downloaded Microsoft XPS Document Writer driver file and pick the driver’s inf file.
- Enter the printer name if prompt. Here, give the name- Microsoft XPS Document Writer. Make sure you type the name as it is.
- Finally, click on the Next and to end.
- After all, you should restart your system and get back to the QuickBooks app. Create and save a file as a PDF to see if the error QuickBooks PDF Generation Error is solved.
After considering the above bunch of steps, you can effectively eliminate the QuickBooks Save as PDF not working. If this solution doesn’t work, you must try the tool hub by running QuickBooks PDF and Repair Tool to deal with this error quickly. Also, you can contact our QuickBooks Error Support team when you don’t find any satisfactory solution after implementing these steps. Do not hesitate a single moment and dial a toll-free number (800)-314-0226 and ask for the best-fit resolution.