The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool helps QB users to overcome various technical glitches in the software. While installing the software, users may come across strange issues that don’t even indicate why they occurred. To fix such installation errors, such as- any failure with .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++, you can employ this utility. It is designed to repair and fix the bugs elegantly by just running it on your system. So in this post, we have discussed how you can download, install, and perform to get rid of some sorts of installation errors.
Another swift solution is to speak with our certified technical experts. Make a call at our toll-free number +1(800) 314-0226 to save your time and efforts by getting help from our support team in fixing the error.
Step-by-Step Method to Fix Errors with QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Users need to go through different below-mentioned phases to fix the installation issues using QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool:
Step 1: Download the File of QuickBooks Tool Hub
To resolve the error with QB Install Diagnostic Tool, you have to download QuickBooks Tool Hub. You can perform this step with the below-recommended instructions:
- Exit out from the QuickBooks.
- Next, download the latest version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub from the QuickBooks official site.
- Place the file from where you can access it swiftly.
- Important: If you already have the QB Tool Hub, check the existing version of the software.
- Open up the setup file you downloaded (exe).
- After that, install the tool.
- Once the process is finished, open the hub tool by double-clicking the icon available on your system desktop.
- Note: If the icon is not there, type in the search section ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ and click on the program to open it.
Step 2: Use the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool/Diagnostic Tool
- Open the recently installed QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- In the tool hub, click on Installation Issues.
- Now, click on the QuickBooks component repair tool.
- Wait until the process completes. It may take approx 20 mins.
- Once done, restart your computer system.
Step 3: Update your Windows computer
Getting Windows updates often fix the installation errors.
- Look if the Windows Updates are possible.
- If yes, update your computer.
- Once the updating process ends, reboot your pc.
- If the installation process of QuickBooks fails, uninstall the QB Desktop and install it again.
If you are now able to open QuickBooks and your company file, move to the next step.
Step 4: Manually repair the Windows elements
If the QB Install Tool and the updating QB didn’t fix the failure, you should try to fix the specific Windows components manually.
Consider the below methods only when you have sound technical knowledge.
- Repair or reinstall NET Framework
- Repair Microsoft MSXML
Once you complete the above steps, then open QuickBooks. In case you still see difficulties proceed to the following step.
Step 5: Run Selective Startup mode and install QB Desktop
Installing Quickbooks software using selective startup mode (safe mode) can rectify the problem.
- Launch the Run Command Window or tool by pressing Windows+R both keys together.
- Next, you need to write MSConfig in the text section and hit OK.
- Choose Selective Startup Mode > Load System Services.
- Here, you make a click on Hide all Microsoft services.
- Now, untick all marked boxes for shielding all Microsoft Services.
- Ratify that the Windows Installer box is ticked before going ahead.
- Lastly, restart the PC and install QB again using the clean install feature.
See if the error is resolved now with the help of QB clean install tool, then enjoy the services, otherwise read the below lines.
Now you’ve applied all the procedures to rectify QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool manually. Also, we hope that the error has been resolved after going through the above-described solutions. In case you’re still encountering the same problem, speak to our professionals by dialing our QuickBooks Error Support number +1(800) 314-0226.