QuickBooks Error 6094 may rise on your screen when the application crashes to initiate the database server. It often occurs when users try to open the company file, and QB fails to start the web database. The main reason is that the antivirus programs such as AVG Antivirus, SpyHunter, Windows Internet Security Tools, and any other app may be blocking QB to access the company file. As a result, your QuickBooks reflects Quickbooks Error 6094 while opening the company file. We have mentioned below some of the possible causes and qualified solutions to rectify this error with ease.
Getting issue while resolving QuickBooks Error Message 6094 0? We have aligned our technical team to resolve any QB-related query. Call us now at our toll-free number +1(800) 314-0226 .
Reasons behind QuickBooks Desktop Error 6094 0
Some different reasons may lead to QuickBooks Error 6094 0 that are listed below.
- You might notice this error due to having an Antivirus.
- When Windows Internet Security Tools block QB to run properly, this error may pop-up.
- Sometimes SpyHunter Malware Blocking becomes a major cause behind Error 6094 in QuickBooks.
- A technical failure while opening the QBDBSM (QuickBooks Database Server Manager) that handles company files to access.
Easy methods to fix QuickBooks Enterprise Error 6094
What to do if you get an error 6094 in QuickBooks? You don’t need to be panic at all, and you should follow the provided troubleshooting below to rectify QuickBooks Error code 6094 0.
Solution 1: Use Basic Troubleshooting Steps
- Ensure that the existing antivirus software is up to date.
- Then, restore qbdmgr.exe and qbdmgrn.exe files from the malware vault or Quarantine.
- After that, you need to hide/stop QB from being considered by the antivirus software.
Also, Read the blog: QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer
Solution 2: Windows Internet Security Tool
- Go to the settings menu and click on Quarantine.
- Next, restore all the required items.
- After that, you will need to click on yes and then the OK button.
- Note: you have to bypass the QuickBooks directory from scanning.
- To bypass, go to the Menu of PC Tools Internet Security and opt for Settings.
- Pick the Global Action list and include the QB files that you want to exclude from scanning.
- Finally, click on the OK button.
Solution 3: Setup the AVG Antivirus
If you are using the AVG antivirus, the below steps will help you preventing the QB directory from being scanned.
- Firstly, you have to close QuickBooks software and then open the AVG Antivirus.
- After that, double-click on the resident guard and select manage exceptions.
- Click on the add path option, and choose the path C:\Program Files\Intuit. Make sure that QuickBooks is installed in a separate folder.
- Lastly, click on OK and then Save the settings. Besides, it is important to restore all QuickBooks-related files that are quarantined by the AVG Antivirus.
Review if the files are quarantined.
- To check this status, open the AVG Antivirus program and go to history.
- Click on the virus vault and find the QuickBooks-related files that have been quarantined. For example- qb.exe, qbdbmgrn.exe, qbw32.exe, qbdbmgr.exe.
- Choose these files if available.
- After that, you will need to select restore and then close.
- To end this process, open the QuickBooks application.
Check for the renamed files in the installation directory.
- First of all, Close QuickBooks.
- Go to path C:\ program files\Intuit\ QuickBooks to check renamed files in the installation record. For example- QBDBMGRN_AVG_RESTORED.
- Rename the file with the original name.
- Open the QB Desktop and check if the QuickBooks 2018 Error 6094 is fixed.
Solution 4: Excluding the QB-related files from the software blocked files list
- In case you are using the SpyHunter software, then open it.
- Go to the system guard.
- Click on the user added tab and then look and pick the QuickBooks-related files.
- If you notice any QB file in that list, then keep its status to allowed.
- In case you don’t find any QB file, then come back to the added tab.
- Click on verify PUP.
- Here, if you notice the QuickBooks file(s) blocked or don’t allow under the PUP page, set the status as allowed of all files.
Solution 5: Repair QuickBooks Desktop Software
If you are still facing the error, lastly, you need to repair the QB software.
- Close all the programs conflicting with the QuickBooks.
- Also, ensure that you have a backup of your company file.
- Click on the windows start menu, type control panel, and open it.
- Go to the programs and features.
- After that, select the QuickBooks application from the directory and click on the uninstall/change option.
- Here, click on the continue button and select next to move further.
- Click the repair option and later on next.
- Wait until the QB repairing process finishes.
- Lastly, click on Finish to close the page and reboot the system to make changes.
- To end the process, try to download the payroll tax table update. Also, you can update the complete software.
Once you are done with these above-listed methods, the QuickBooks Error 6094 will be resolved. If you still get an error code 6094, you must speak your difficulty with our trained experts to get instant help. You only need to dial QuickBooks Error Support Number +1(800) 314-0226, and our experts will be available to resolve your problem.