QuickBooks has helped in different ways to manage financial tasks of small and medium-sized businesses. Also, it provides a feature to connect with users’ banks in an integrated manner. But some errors may show while banking activities. QuickBooks Error 108 occurs when users try to link their debit or credit cards. In this blog, we will discuss the causes of the issue and resolve QuickBooks Online Banking Error 108 in just simple steps. So you don’t need to be panic and read this post till the last.
Are you facing difficulties while following the steps? To resolve this issue easily without having technical knowledge, call us at our QuickBooks Customer Service Toll-free Number +1(800) 314-0226 and get in touch with experts.
What leads to QuickBooks Banking Error 108?
“Error 108” can pop up due to different reasons, and some of them are explained below:
- Technical failure while login with the bank account
- You may have entered invalid online banking credentials.
- Your internet connection might not be working properly can cause obstacles between the banking server and the software.
- Deletion of downloaded transactions can cause “Intuit QB Error Code 108 “.
How to Rectify QuickBooks Error 108?
You can resolve this QuickBooks error code 108 using different methods. We have below provided a detailed guide to fix the error.
Fix 1: Login and check your online banking notifications
- Log in to your internet banking account using a browser.
- Go to notification and check for those messages that require immediate action.
- Here, you need to clear those notifications that don’t require any action.
- Now you can log out from the internet banking site and open QuickBooks Online.
- Enter your ID and Password to sign in to the QBO account and click on Banking located on the left side panel.
- From the Banking tab, click on Update.
- If the error continues and you are still facing the QuickBooks error message 108 then go for the next troubleshooting steps.
Fix 2: Disable popup blocker from the browser
- To disable the popup blocker, firstly, you need to go to the settings of the browser that you use to open your
- QuickBooks Online account.
- Find the installed browser extensions.
- If you notice any popup blocker installed in the extensions list, then go to the option to disable it.
- Now you need to go to the settings of your antivirus program and find any popup blocker feature.
- If you found then disable it.
- Finally, try to download banking transactions in QBO.
Fix 3: Update your online banking details in QuickBooks Online
If you have recently modified your password or made some changes to your internet banking login ID or Password, then you need to follow this procedure. You will need to update this banking info in QuickBooks so it can easily interact with your bank account and its data to fetch the information you need.
- First, you need to open the bank accounts from the Banking tab in QuickBooks Online.
- Next, click the Pencil symbol located beside the account name.
- At last, click on Edit Sign-in Info and insert the new id and the password of your internet banking.
Hopefully, you will be able to rectify the issue after following the above-given steps properly. If you are stuck when you try to fix the QuickBooks Error 108, you must speak to QuickBooks experts at Qb error support number at +1(800) 314-0226 to get urgent treatment.