QuickBooks is one of the most acquired accounting software that empowers you to file government state and federal forms and calculate different taxes. But you might face some QB errors or payroll errors that might become obstacles in your business journey. Likewise, QuickBooks Error 15215 displays up when any required record or file gets infected in your windows OS. It usually occurs when users go to download payroll updates. In fact, every error can be fixed, so you should not worry about it a single minute. You can fix this Intuit QB Error 15215 within a set of troubleshooting steps, so read this post till the last and get a qualified solution.
If you believe that your business might be affected and you should take an urgent resolution for this error. Our trained team is ever ready to help you, just call us on our toll-free number +1(800) 314-0226, and get the best and instant solution.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error 15215?
There could be various reasons behind the appearance of this error.
- Your Firewall can be blocking QuickBooks desktop Payroll from connecting to the update server.
- Any virus or malware, or other malicious siles has corrupted your MS Windows OS files or QB payroll program files.
- Incorrect configuration of Microsoft IE.
- QuickBooks software isn’t well installed or is corrupt.
- You have mistakenly removed QuickBooks payroll-related significant files.
- There’s different software is running in the background and struggling with QuickBooks.
Access QB Desktop as System Administrator
- First, go to QuickBooks Desktop & choose ‘Run as Administrator’ by right-clicking on it.
- Once you are done with the above step, you will come over a message of enabling the program to make some changes.
- At last, you need to click on the ‘Yes’ button and as you logged in as an Administrator. You will be ready to leverage the QB Desktop perfectly.
Solution 2: –
Properly Configure TSL Settings of Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, you have to reach out to ‘Internet Options’. Along with this, it must be secured that TLS 1.1 and 1.2 are unchecked, and TLS 1.0 is checked.
- Now, users will have to close the QuickBooks software and then open IE.
- After that, select ‘Internet Options’ which would be present in the ‘Tool’ segment.
- Go to the ‘Advanced’ tab and choose ‘Advanced Settings’ where you need to search for Use TLS boxes.
- The next step will ask you to check TLS 1.0 box and uncheck Use TLS 1.1 & Use TLS 1.2 boxes.
- Now hit the ‘OK’ button to close the window and also close Internet Explorer completely.
- Finally, Give a fast reboot to your personal computer system and retrieve access to accounting software (QuickBooks). Additionally, it would also be careful if you see for the update if available.
Give A Smart Restart to Your Personal Computer System in Selective Start-Up
- Before restarting your computer system, you should properly close QuickBooks support.
- Press Window + ‘R’ key simultaneously to start a small Run window where you have to type msconfig.
- Now hit ‘OK’ and you will get across a configuration utility window.
- Here, choose the ‘Selective Startup’ option and a checkbox saying load startup item should be unchecked.
- Choose the ‘OK’ option after clicking on the ‘Save’ option.
- Restart your computer and open QuickBooks again.
- Now, download the current tax table and go to the next step.
- Once completed, check the Normal Startup box and hit the ‘OK’ button, and restart your system finally.
So, we hope the error has been gone till now. What if when you are facing this error after applying all methods? Still, you don’t need to panic, we take care of QuickBooks users, and we have a skilled team to fix all kind of errors. Without thinking a moment just call us on our Payroll Customer Service toll-free number +1(800) 314-0226, and grow your business.