QuickBooks may show some kinds of errors while operating banking tasks. Similarly, QuickBooks Error OL-393 usually occurs while communicating or downloading banking transactions online. The major causes for this issue could be the temporary bank server time-out or data integrity issues. Error OL-393 shows up with the message “Your financial institution sent an error message with some possible reasons.” Here, we’ll discuss all the main causes for Intuit QB Error Message Code OL-393 and the methods to fix it. You can effectively rectify this error by undergoing the bunch of instructions described further in the article.
Sometimes, users feel difficulty while resolving OL-393 QuickBooks Error. Users should feel free to take guidance from QB experts by just dialing TollFree Number +1(800) 314-0226 .
Causes For QuickBooks Error message OL-393
- The account is not set up properly in QuickBooks or your Bank.
- If your QB account has switched with a new one that is not registered with the bank, an OL-393 Error may occur.
- The company file of your QuickBooks application is corrupted or damaged.
- Entered credentials are not correct.
- The Internet server of your bank is under maintenance or timed out.
- Connection failure between your QuickBooks account and registered bank account.
- Your bank is unable to identify the confirmation.
Methods to Fix Financial Institution Error Message OL-393
Step 1: Configure a New Company Test File
- In the very first step, you need to click on the File Tab and select New Company.
- Next, click on the Express Start option.
- Fill in all the necessary information to create a new company and click on the Create Company button.
Note: If you don’t notice any error using this newly created test company file, then follow further steps, but in case the problem continues, then this might be the cause of some technical glitches from your bank’s end, and you need to contact your bank for further information and advice. As you communicate with your bank, ask them to validate your account details so that you can use software without facing QuickBooks Error OL-393.
Step 2: Reset the QuickBooks Account Connection
- Here, you need to click Chart of Accounts under the Lists Tab.
- Right-click the Account option and go to Edit Account.
- Click Deactivate all online services under the Bank Feed Settings tab.
- Click the OK button and then Save & Close.
Once you deactivate the online bank feed of the account, you need to reactivate it once again to refresh the online bank feed of your account, follow the below-described steps for the reactivation process.
- For Direct Connect – You need to click Bank Feeds below the Banking tab and go to Set up Bank Feed for an Account Option.
- Now, choose your bank and enter all mandatory information.
- Follow the prompts displayed on the screen to finish the process.
- For Web Connect – Login to your internet banking account, then download and save the banking transaction file in .qbo format on your desktop for easy access.
- Next, click Utilities located under the File tab.
- Click on Import and choose Web Connect Files.
- Pick the .qbo file that you have saved on the desktop, then hit Open.
- Select Use an existing QuickBooks account option in the Bank Account Tab.
- When you see the statement Your Web Connect data has been successfully read into QuickBooks, click on OK.
Step 3: Review QuickBooks for Any Inactive Account
- Locate and click Chart of Accounts from the Lists
- Select Show Inactive Accounts located in the Accounts Drop-down Menu.
- Next, right-click any random account that is inactive and click on Edit Account.
- Below the Bank Feed Settings Tab, checkmark the Deactivate all Online Services option.
- Then click OK on the confirmation window.
- At last, restart the software and check the status of QuickBooks online banking error OL-393.
Also, you can restart your computer. Your issue will be no longer exist. If you can still notice QuickBooks Error OL-393, call us on QuickBooks Error Support number at +1(800) 314-0226, you should speak to our QuickBooks Professionals to shortly get rid of this error.