QuickBooks Error 350 is a bank failure that displays up when you try to link bank details like debit/credit card to the software. Sometimes it also happens when users utilize QB Express Web Connect to perform the same. It is a typical difficulty reported by its users and can be fixed by going through some methods. To continue your banking tasks and avoid “Error 350 in QuickBooks Desktop“, you should refresh the connection with the bank’s cards regularly. With the causes, we have described some precise troubleshooting methods below.
While going through the below solutions, if you feel any difficulty or error, you can reach our technical support experts by just dialing a toll-free number+1(800) 314-0226.
What Leads to QuickBooks Online Error 350?
While downloading bank transactions in QB or linking your bank may lead you to QuickBooks Online Error 350. A few major causes behind this problem are below-given.
- Due to maintenance, there might be an updating process going on with your bank server.
- Bank server outage is another reason for this difficulty.
- A weak or insecure connection between the bank servers and QuickBooks.
- Any corrupted transactions in the company file can trigger this error.
How to Deal With QuickBooks Error Code 350?
If you encounter an error while performing banking tasks, which is QuickBooks Error Code 350, you can employ the below solutions.
Solution 1: Check out the issue in the QuickBooks Log File.
- Open up the QuickBooks homepage and hit the F2 button using your keyboard.
- It will take you to the Product Information window.
- Now, you’ve to tap the F3
- Here, find out the Log File and then click Open the File.
The error will no longer exist if the corruption with the transactions were causing the issue.
Solution 2: Re-authorize the bank and QuickBooks connection.
If the above steps can’t fix this error, perform the following actions.
- Go to the Banking tab in QB and then select that account having “QuickBooks Error Message 350”.
- Next, you need to select the “sign in to your financial institution”
- Provide your net banking credentials (username & password) and log in.
- Pick all those accounts you need to associate with QuickBooks and click on Continue.
- Now the OAuth page will close automatically, then go to Update.
Solution 3: Repair and Recover the Damaged Data Manually
You might be Unable to Download Bank Transactions in QuickBooks due to a technical failure and getting QuickBooks Error 350 on your computer screen. In that case, you can repair your data and recover it manually. To perform this solution, go through the below instructions:
- Open up QB Online and navigate to the File menu.
- Click on Utilities > Verify Data.
- In case of getting a screen that says “Your data has lost its integrity,” it indicates your company file has been damaged, then you need to repair it.
- To repair the file, follow the click sequence File menu > Utilities > Rebuild Data to start the damaged data repairing process.
- You’ll see a pop-up, browser any preferred location to keep the recovered company file, then click OK.
- Once the backing up process completes successfully, your corrupted data will be rebuild.
After following these steps, restart the QuickBooks Online and ratify if the problem is solved. If not yet, read the conclusion.
Solution 4: If you face PNC Bank Connection Error 350, consider the below steps
- Open QB and click on the Banking from the top left menu.
- Next, choose the Update after opening the Banking page.
- If the Multi-Factor authentication credentials are asked for security purposes, enter them and click Continue > Update.
The above solutions are the most effective ways to eliminate your banking errors, such as QuickBooks Error 350. In some cases, the error may continue due to other unknown reasons that require an expert’s help. In that case, you must consider our QuickBooks Error Support experts are reachable at our toll-free number +1(800) 314-0226.