The QuickBooks developed by Intuit is an amazing software to file tax returns, pay bills, manage financial data of businesses, and much more. But also, it is full of many glitches that hindrances your business growth. In the series of errors, QuickBooks Error PS107 is such an error that occurs mainly when any Internal file in Payroll could not be accessed or read cause the payroll company file is damaged, and you attempt to download payroll updates. Also, you may get the statement “An internal file in QuickBooks has become unreadable [PS107]”.
But there may be some other reasons to pop-up this “QuickBooks Error PS107”. So there are some methods you can follow to untangle this problem. And if you’ve attempted so many times to fix it by following all troubleshooting steps, then you need to contact our QuickBooks Support Helpline before the problem gets worse for you.
QuickBooks Error PS107 can pop up in your software without any warning. This Enterprise Error can send you in trouble. If you need instant help to get rid of this corruption, dial the toll-free number +1(800) 314-0226 anytime.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error PS107
- Your computer is captured by a malware or virus threat.
- Any important file or data is unreadable or corrupted in the QuickBooks company file
- Intuit’s website server is under maintenance, and you are not able to download an update on the QuickBooks Desktop payroll software.
- When the membership date expires, you may get QuickBooks error PS107.
- Incomplete installation of the QuickBooks Desktop software can also produce error PS107 in QuickBooks
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS107
Usually, an error can be removed through provided troubleshooting steps. To resolve QB Payroll Error PS107, you can go step by step with these methods mentioned below.
1.Go to your PC Task Manager or press CTRL + Shift + Esc
2.Now click on the Processes tab
3.Then select the QuickBook software process that you want to terminate
4.Finally, click on the End Process option.
- Start with choosing the company file and QuickBooks and click on the Start menu.
- Now type QuickBooks Desktop and hit the enter button.
- After that, right-click on the QuickBooks icon and click on Run as administrator.
- As the screen appears, select the Help menu and click on Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now click on the Options tab and mark all options.
- In the end, click on Save and then click on Get Updates.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and go to select the Employees menu.
- Now click on Get Payroll Updates and check-mark on the Download Entire Update box.
- After that click on Download Latest Update and let the downloading complete.
- Go for restart QuickBooks.
- Select the File menu, then click on Switch to Single-User Mode.
- Now click on the File menu again and go for Back-Up Company.
- Then choose to Create Local Backup and click on the Next button.
- After that, pick the folder in which you want to store the backup of your company file by clicking the Browse option and then OK.
- After backing up the file, open the Run window by clicking Window button+R simultaneously and type msconfig on it.
- Hit OK and go to the General tab.
- Now click on Selective startup and select Load system services.
- Then click on the Services tab and keep a check-mark on the Hide all Microsoft Services box.
- After this, select the Disable All option and then uncheck the box.
- Click on OK and then Restart.
- After accessing the Selective Startup mode, uninstall QuickBooks software, and install it again.
- Open the Run window again and type msconfig.
- Here, under the General tab, click on Normal Startup and then OK.
- On the remaining window, click on Restart.
Your problem might be solved by following these methods, and if you’re still facing QuickBooks Error PS107 and Unable to Update Payroll Error PS107, then you need to contact our QB Payroll Customer Service Helpline Number +1(800) 314-0226 to Fix Error PS107 with ease.