QuickBooks has helped business owners globally to align their employees’ payments and manage financial tasks in a very convenient manner. But some error in the software like QuickBooks Error 6129 0 occurs when the database connection verification fails, or when QuickBooks needs to access the company file but, the user becomes unable to open it due to any technical fault.
QuickBooks enterprise error 6129 is critical and needs to be fixed shortly. In this post, we will discuss the possible causes and resolutions to eliminate this error.
Note: If you want to connect with QuickBooks technical expert to fix QuickBooks Error Code 6129, call us anytime at our toll-free number +1(800) 314-0226 and easily fix any error.
Also, Read the blog: How to Resolve QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer
Major Causes For QuickBooks Error 6129 0:
- All the systems operating in the multi-user mode have not updated the software to the latest release.
- The network data file that remains in the ‘.ND’ extension may be damaged or corrupted.
- Client domain and Server domain are different.
- A third-party Anti-virus is becoming a barrier in the way of QuickBook.
- When the Company file is updated to the latest QB version and the admin profile using the outdated versions of QB.
Troubleshooting To Deal With QuickBooks Error Code 6129 0
As there are some different reasons for this issue so, we need to apply different methods to deal with the root cause for QuickBooks Error 6129 effectively. We have provided the most qualified solutions below.
Method 1: Log in as Windows Admin
- Firstly, try to initiate a company file with the admin user. Log into pc as a System Administrator to renew the company file if available.
- In case you are unable to log in as an Administrator, you need to find a technical professional for guidance and support.
Method 2: Disable Anti-virus With the Help of Windows on Safe Mode
- Restart your system in the Safe Mode.
- Next, disable the existing anti-virus software.
- Create a new Company File using QuickBooks.
- Restart the computer in Standard Mode.
- Open QuickBooks and then try to open the recently created Company File.
- Check the status of error 6129 in QuickBooks desktop.
Method 3: Assign A New Name to Network Data File
- Open the folder form where the QB company file is present, and then you need to look for the “.ND” file. For example- Companyfilename.qbw.nd.
- Next, right-click on the “.ND file”.
- Opt for Rename.
- Assign a new name by Adding “.OLD”. For Example- companyfilename.qbw.nd.OLD.
- If the company file is being used on multiple computers, the users will set-up the QBDBMgr (QuickBooks Database Manager). Although, if QuickBooks is running only on one system, then you can open the company file.
Method 4: Opening the Company File From the Other Path
- To open the company file from another place, you need to create a new folder (QBTEST) on your desktop.
- Open that folder in your pc containing all the company files and copy the particular one facing trouble while opening.
- Go to the recently created folder on your desktop.
- Then right-click in the blank folder and opt for paste or directly press Ctrl+V keys together on your keyboard.
- Check if the QuickBooks pro error code 6129 0 is resolved or not yet. If not, then you need to follow the further method.
Method 5: Utilize QuickBooks Database Server Manager for Scanning
If you encounter error 6129 0 in QuickBooks desktop while working in the multi-user mode, you will need to use the QuickBooks Database Server manager for scanning the faulty folders. Once the scanning is done, close it. Verify again for the disturbing technical QuickBooks Error 6129 by opening the company file in the software.
Method 6: All the connected Computer must be working on one single Domain
Without having technical knowledge, you cannot perform this method by using troubleshooting steps. You will need to contact a Network Administrator or an IT professional to combine all the windows systems on one particular domain.
So now we have covered all the causes and solutions for this error. We hope that this article will be helpful to resolve QuickBooks Error 6129 0. If you are still struggling with this error, you need to contact our QuickBooks Error Support Team at +1(800) 314-0226.