This post is for those QB users who are encountering QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118. If you’re one of them, continue with this blog until your problem gets resolved. So let’s investigate this glitch.
When you come across this software failure, you don’t need to panic about it as it’s a very usual issue that one can troubleshoot in simple steps, which are the following. Basically, Error 3371 Status Code 11118 in QuickBooks Desktop may be triggered by various factors, and some of the major ones are below-listed in this article.
Note: If you’re looking for a personalized solution for Error 3371 status code 11118 in QuickBooks 2009-2021, dial our toll-free number +1(800) 314-0226 and communicate with QB experts.
What Causes QuickBooks Error Code 3371 Status Code 11118?
Users face software errors in different situations that might be promoted due to various reasons. The primary causes of error are as follows.
- The data installation file mainly contains the license data, which is present in the hard drive, and in case this file gets corrupted somehow, it possibly shows this type of error.
- MSXML component is one of the essential Microsoft elements and is required by the QB application for running on the computer system. For some reason, if this file gets damaged, it becomes very challenging for the users to work on the QB accounting software.
- Crash com error is another reason behind the appearance of this error code in QB.
- Any Anti-Virus program or other security software might be hindering the software. This factor also ends up in QuickBooks enterprise error 3371 status code 11118.
- QB bug 80029c4a increases the probability of QuickBooks error 3371 status code 1.
- When the user attempts to start up the company data file without saving it last time, the error may occur.
- Unfinished or corrupted windows updates can provoke this failure.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
Bugs and errors are part of any software. If you’re a QB user and facing QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 1, check out the below-given ways to eliminate the problem with ease.
Solution 1. Force Stop QuickBooks Application
- Exit from the QuickBooks application.
- Open Task Manager by pushing Ctrl + Shift + Delete keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Move to the Processes tab and look for the exe process.
- After finding, make a right-click on that, then click End Process.
- Lastly, hit a click on OK.
Launch the QB and review the error status. If the error is present, consider the next solution.
Solution 2. Run 3371 Error Fix in the QuickBooks Tool Hub
Users can troubleshoot almost all QuickBooks errors using the QB Tool Hub. This process happens in two phases- first, you need to download the tool, then run the particular error fix.
Download and Install QuickBooks Desktop Toll Hub
- Close the QuickBooks Desktop program from the taskbar.
- Download the most up-to-date version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub application from the QuickBooks’ official website.
- Open your downloads folder on the computer and start the exe file by double-clicking on it.
- Accept the terms and conditions and proceed ahead with the installation process.
- After installing, go to the Desktop screen and make double-click on the Tool Hub icon to launch this program.
- If the icon is not present on the Desktop, search for it from the Windows Search.
Run Error 3371 Fix
- After opening the Tool Hub program on the screen, click on Installation Issues available at the left-pane.
- Click the 3371 Error Fix
- Tap OK and try to reinitiate the company file in QuickBooks Desktop.
If running error 3371 fix doesn’t work, follow the next troubleshooting solution to rectify Error 3371 status code 11118 QuickBooks Desktop UK.
Solution 3. Remove the ECML File from your Computer
- Start with pressing both Window+R keys at the same time on your keyboard.
- After that, a small window will arrive on the screen, write down the path- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8, and hit the Enter button.
- After this, the user will jump upon Window explorer with the specified location.
- Next, you need to delete the ECML
- Once finished with that, close the active window.
- Finally, run QuickBooks and then Register the product again.
As expected, the QuickBooks Pro 2011-2021 error 3371 status code 11118 will no longer exist. In case the difficulty persists, move to the next fixing method.
Solution 4. Get the latest Windows updates
If all the above solutions can not fix the problem, you need to update your Windows OS with the following instructions.
- To get the windows latest updates- firstly, click on the Windows Start
- After that, click on all programs, then update the windows.
- Here, you need to click on the update option > check for the latest updates.
- If updates are possible, install them.
- After updating the OS successfully, you need to reopen your QuickBooks.
- If the app doesn’t open, reinstall it.
After executing all the actions described above, you will see the problem has been fixed. In case no solutions work, and you’re confronting the same QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118, you must consider communicating with QuickBooks Error Support experts as the problem might be causing any other reason. You just need to dial +1(800) 314-0226 (toll-free), and they will provide you a personalized solution.